Style | 4.19.17

Hi friends!

Happy Wednesday!

You've made it half-way through your week & you're doing great!
Keep it up!

This is the outfit that I wore on Easter Sunday. I really really really LOVE this StyleWe dress. I was speechless when I saw it in person for the first time. The details are just incredible! I'm a fan of floral anything and the flowers on this dress are so detailed and beautiful. It really is the perfect spring dress. Sometimes it's fun to feel really fancy. ;)

How's your week going?

Love,

Christina xx

{Wearing:}
Embroidered Floral Dress - StyleWe
Tan Cami - Charming Charlie
Similar Tan Faux Suede Pumps - ModCloth
Similar Brown Sunglasses - Forever 21
Similar Bird Ring - Forever 21
Similar Gold Design Ring - Charming Charlie
Similar Flower Earrings - Claire's Inc.

Find me on:
SNAPCHAT: bgbychristina 

God is a restorer of broken years.
- praywithme.com

1 comment

thank you for being here :)
i'd love to hear from you!

Friends

DRESSHEAD

Follow

Instagram

bgbychristina