Style | 7.14.17

Hi friends!

I've been at the beach on vacation with Fred's family!

Disclaimer: This was not our beach house, but when you see a pink wall you gotta take advantage of it! ha ha

 I LOVE all of the pastel houses that you find close to a beach. They're so pretty to look at it and they make for a great background! I wish I knew of more colorful spots back home!

This kimono is so special to me, because Fred brought it back for me from Japan. It's such a gorgeous print and color. It's funny to see how different sizing can be in different countries. He got both of us socks and everything runs pretty small! I usually have small feet, but even my socks are tight on me!

I'm currently obsessed with this necklace. I picked it up on our vacation and it's from Francesca's! I typically like to pick up a jewelry piece from a more native spot to the area that I'm in, but this one caught my eye! I bought it instead of another souvenir piece.

It's so nice to just get a week away from normal life and responsibilities, ya feel me? Our house and location was really beautiful and I was just the happiest to have Fred with me again!

Do you guys have any trips planned this summer?

Love,

Christina xx

{Wearing:}
Similar Lace Romper - Rue 21
Similar Print Kimono - from Japan from Fred <3 
Beaded Necklace - Francesca's
Similar Gold Aviators - Rue 21
Similar Faux Suede Wedges - Forever 21

Find me on:
YOUTUBE

So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
2 Corinthians 4:18 


Post a Comment

thank you for being here :)
i'd love to hear from you!

Friends

DRESSHEAD

Follow

Instagram

bgbychristina